amanda seyfried

{ Posted on 1:45 PM by newser }
amanda seyfried

Megan Fox Says Her Sexiness Intimidated Amanda Seyfried
Megan Fox loved getting her lezzie on with costar Amanda Seyfried in the new Diablo Cody movie “Jennifer's Body,” but Amanda was obviously intimidated by making out with someone so unbelievably hot and rife with raw insecurity sexuality ...

Megan Fox comfortable kissing Amanda Seyfried : In Entertainment
“I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing Amanda Seyfried in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss.” That movie she was referring to was Jennifer's Body, which is due for release in ...

Dominic Cooper is probably cheating on Amanda Seyfried | SoSoJuicy
Star Magazine is reporting that British actor Dominic Cooper is cheating on his girlfriend, American actress Amanda Seyfried. Dominic and Amanda met on the set of Mamma Mia in 2007 (where they played engaged lovers), and Dominic broke ...

'Jennifer's Body' Star Megan Fox Kissed A Girl (Amanda Seyfried ...
"I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than I felt kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she said of her onscreen smooch with her "Jennifer's Body" costar Amanda Seyfried. "I think [Amanda] was extremely ...

Megan Fox, Amanda Seyfried & more in Jennifer's Body featurette ...
Just yesterday I posted some new images from Jennifer's Body, the film starring Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried. Along with the two stars, this featurette has commentary from academy award winning writer Diablo Cody and Karyn Kusama. ...

Amanda Seyfried | Buzz Foto | Paparazzi As An Art Form!
This is a classic photo that looks like it could be taken right off a magazine page in the 70's! Actress Amanda Seyfried, carrying her Prada bag, takes.

Amanda Seyfried's Eyelashes on the Cover of Allure | Jet Set Girls
When we opened up our mail box today, we turned a serious shade of green over Amanda Seyfried's TDF eyelashes on the cover of the September Allure. We tore open the issue right then and there: Would Allure admit they Amanda's wearing ...

Amanda Seyfried Hints At Cooper Split - Starpulse Entertainment News
Mamma Mia! star Amanda Seyfried has hinted her romance with Dominic Cooper is over - in the same week the British actor was linked to his co-star in West End play Phaedra.

Amanda Seyfried Covers Allure September 2009 | Amy Grindhouse
Amanda Seyfried Covers Allure September 2009: Amanda Seyfried covers and did a cute photoshoot for Allure September 2009.

Do you have a high, medium, or low/deep voice?
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/animaltrickz/0623091806.jpg


Do I look like Amanda Seyfried?
a) doesn't matter to me!
b) don't like it - it is unrealistic, they look way too old to be the teen characters they are playing
c) prefer it - they look better, more attractive and less kiddy in their early 20s
d) other (please explain)

Examples:
Megan Fox (23) and Amanda Seyfried (23) in Jennifers Body
Emmy Rossum (23) in Dare
Katie Holmes was 20 when she started to play a 15 year old in Dawson's Creek
Rupert Friend (27) plays a 18 year old in Cheri
Justin Chatwin (26) plays a 18 year old in Dragonball
Robert Pattinson (23) plays a 17 year old in Twilight


Does it bother you/do you prefer it when actors in their early to mid 20s play teens?
a) doesn't matter to me!
b) don't like it - it is unrealistic, they look way too old to be the teen characters they are playing
c) prefer it - they look better and less kiddy in their early 20s
d) other (please explain)

Examples:
Megan Fox (23) and Amanda Seyfried (23) in Jennifers Body
Emmy Rossum (23) in Dare
Katie Holmes was 20 when she started to play a 15 year old in Dawson's Creek
Justin Chatwin (26) plays a 18 year old in Dragonballmaxine560

I forgot that one, Robert Pattinson (23) in Twilight


Teenagers (14-18), does it bother you/do you prefer it when actors in their early 20s (20-24) to play teens?
the following celebs...ive been told i look like them but what do you think?

1.mena suvari
http://www.wallpaperez.net/wallpaper/celebrities/Mena-Suvari-1133.jpg
2.christina ricci
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/christinaricci/christina_ricci_4.jpg
3.amanda seyfriend
http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/mean_girls/amanda_seyfried/meanpreo2.jpg
4.nicole richie
http://www.gossipcheck.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/nicole-richie.jpg

me (on the right)
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/42/l_2064695f289e4ed7a2a3012ee8fdb32a.jpg


you can just put the number the yes or no next to it...no rude answers please...thank you:)


do i look like the following celebs?
Is that true?


Is it true that Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried have a lesbian scene in Jennifer's Body?
I'm auditionning, and I have been told to bring a 16 bar-up-tempo vocal selection. Please help!


How long is 16 bars of music for the song "Honey Honey" by Amanda Seyfried in the movie "Mamma Mia"?
Since the first day I watched this movie I wanted her swimsuit so badly!
It has a small v-neck, and a weird blue pattern on it. It's so pretty!
If anyone knows where to find something like that, please let me know!
I would greatly appreciate it!


Where can I find the one-piece swimsuit worn by Amanda Seyfried in Mamma Mia?!!?
Are amanda seyfried and dominic copper dating?


Are these two costars dating?
Hi!
I am planning on getting my hair cut like Amanda Seyfried. Here is the picture of the look I am going for:

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/371/38/amanda_seyfried_2009_academy_awards_2.0.0.0x0.630x912.jpeg

And here's another picture:

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/1/13839/06_2008/ActressAm_Jeffr_15231659_600.preview.jpg

Besides bringing in a picture of her, how can I ask for her hair cut?
Thanks! =]oops, I forgot to mention that I currently have long medium-brown hair with bangs that have grown out to about an inch below my chin. I don't have anything else cut into my hair.

ALSO, I have unruly hair that is frizzy, EXTREMELY poufy, and very curly on the top half, and the bottom half is poufy, frizzy, but straight. I always flat iron my hair. Do you have any idea on how I can control my hair? Maybe just make beachy waves?


I Need Haircut Help =]?
At the very start when Amanda Seyfried was nominated for Best Female Breakthrough? It's a popular British song I think. However, you only hear the opening piano in the short clip.

Here's the video: http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/395473/2009-mtv-movie-awards-chris-pine-anna-farris-present-best-breakthrough-performance-female.jhtml#id=1611658

No Response to "amanda seyfried"

Post a Comment